segunda-feira, 18 de fevereiro de 2013

YOUR MAIL ART ON VIDEO - UK - O "INCOMUM"


 I started a YouTube channel a few weeks ago, where (among other things) I'll be making monthly videos to showcase the mailart I receive. (The first one can be seen here http://youtu.be/kh3Bcm9xWRI)


I'd like to create a special one-off video around my birthday (14th April) full of'Unusual' Mailart. I'm thinking the type of stuff you see on the 'Extremem mailart' group (plastic toys, bits of wood, found objects etc), but the interpretation is up to you. If you don't feel confident posting your art 'naked', I'm happy to receive things in packages, but naked would be good ;)

I'll still be doing a monthly video as usual, for all the postcards, boekies etc, but anything that I (or you) think is particularly unusual or extreme will go into this extra special video. My hope is that I can spread the word of the network, mailart in general, and of course show off your amazing efforts to the world while entertaining my subscribers :)

If you'd like to take part, please send your unusual pieces to:

Sarah Churchill
23 Laura Street
Pontypridd, R.C.T
South Wales
CF37 1NW
United Kingdom

REMEMBER I will be making the video on/around the 14th April, so post at the end of March to be sure of reaching me in time.

Thanks in advance, friends! :)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário